Earn Free Bitcoins from the Bitcoin Monkey Faucet

12 Mar


A Bitcoin faucet is a website that offer its users small amounts of Bitcoins absolutely free. Normally you have to just enter your Bitcoin address and a complete a captcha (to prevent bots) and you are getting paid some satoshi (fractions of a Bitcoin).

The Bitcoin Monkey faucet is a place where you can claim a reward from the monkey every 1 hour and you can receive either 294 (75% chance) or 588 (25% chance) satoshi on each dispense. And to the luckiest among you may get a rare super prize of 10,000,000 satoshi, but that one has a 1 in 100000 chance, so you will need a lot of luck. The faucet uses the FaucetBox micropayment and what you win is instantly transferred there and when you reach a total balance of at least 13000 satoshi your coins will be sent to your Bitcoin wallet.

There is an affiliate program rewarding users that invite their friends with an extra 20% bonus for you and the the referred visitors still do get their full rewards from the faucet.

Time to check out the Bitcoin Monkey Faucet and to earn some free Bitcoins…

Other Similar Publications:

Comment Form